The Complete Management Service.
Silverkey Property Management offer a complete management service to Developers, Freeholders, Resident's Management Companies, Right to Manage companies, and Residents Associations. We understand that every block is as independent as the residents and that everyone has different needs and requirements.
If you are a developer we can help you to prepare the block for occupation as soon as your development nears completion.
Our management package provides a detailed breakdown of service charges for potential or existing leaseholders.
Our package includes an online repair reporting service for residents to report issues or hazards in the building. All reports are sent directly to our email address and are accessible on all smart devices.
We can also make arrangements for secretarial services.
- Acting as company secretary
- To attend (AGM’s) with directors
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
- Filing annual returns and other statutory documents at Companies House
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirement
- Provision of a registered office address
- liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- The storage of company statutory files
The cost of secretarial services will depend on number of units and services required.
Additional services are available which can be quoted for on request.
- Share certificate administration
- Change of company name
- New company formations
We charge a fixed fee per flat per year depending on the amount of work involved in managing your property. Our management fees are very simple, just one simple management fee which is incorporated into your service charge and deducted monthly.
A typical management fee for a block would be £300 + Vat per annum, per unit. However, this may vary dependant on requirements. Your service charge will be dependent on the level of services required for your block.
We offer administration for the sale or transfer of individual units, including LPE1 and FME1 enquiries and notice of assignment which would be charged to the vendor of the flat rather than your management company.
As each building’s requirements are different, we will put together a bespoke block management package to suit your requirements. Once we have discussed your property management requirements and visited your building we will be able to provide you with a comprehensive quotation.
Legal and Compliance Services
- 5 Yearly EICR testing.
- Annual gas safety checks.
- Weekly emergency lighting testing, including annual 3 hour test.
- Weekly fire alarm testing.
- Quarterly fire door inspections, including annual flat entrance door inspections.
- Loler Lift Inspections.
- Bi-annual fire alarm inspection and maintenance.
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Compliance with legislation and regulations covering the management of long-leasehold properties.
- Compliance with Companies House for management company filing.
- Health & Safety advice.