Learn more about the services we offer and important legislation affecting landlordsRead More
See our Tenants guide to renting and the steps we take to help you find the right property.Read More
The Complete Management Service.
Silverkey Property Management offer a complete management service to developers, residents of existing blocks, and Right to Manage companies. We understand that every block is as independent as the residents and that everyone has different needs and requirements.
If you are a developer we can help you to prepare the block for occupation as soon as your development nears completion. This may include on-site staffing and 24 hour security measures.
Our management package provides a detailed breakdown of service charges for potential or existing leaseholders.
Our package includes an online repair reporting service for residents to report issues or hazards in the building. All reports are sent directly to our email address and are accessible on all smart devices.
Our block management package for residents includes:
- Customer service - We are professional but with a personal approach. We are very efficient and can be contacted out of normal office hours until 9:00pm 7 days a week.
- Accessibility - All block management projects are located in Cornwall, which enables us to stay local and attend your site quickly should any issues arise.
- Financial management - Your block will be allocated a bank account specifically for service charges and management fees. All block management accounts will be reconciled by a qualified accountant.
- Third party contracts - All major works will be contracted out to third party contractors. We have a great network of reliable contractors who offer the best service at very reasonable costs. We DO NOT charge commission fees on any contractor services.
- Advice - We will assist you in setting up the property management for your development, and will be on site regularly throughout our term as managing agents.
- Sale and Let of units - We can manage the sale or rental of any individual unit, whether on a full management package or a tenant finder only service. Please ask us for more details or visit the landlords page of this website.
We charge a fixed fee per flat per year depending on the amount of work involved in managing your property. Our management fees are very simple, we DO NOT charge commission on any works undertaken by a third party contractor, or for anything else. Just one simple management fee which is incorporated into your service charge and deducted monthly.
A typical management fee for a block of 20 - 30 flats would be £140 per annum per unit. Smaller blocks have a minimum per unit charge of £195 per annum. Your service charge will be dependent on the level of services required for your block.
Our fees do not increase dramatically from one year to the next. The only items that we would typically charge for outside the basic block management fee are for fees associated with a sale or transfer of individual units, which would be charged to the vendor of the flat rather than your management company.
As each building’s requirements are different we will put together a bespoke block management package to suit your buildings requirements. Once we have discussed your property management requirements and visited your building we will be able to provide you with a comprehensive quotation.
There is an initial set-up fee which is equivalent to one months management fee.
REPORT A MAINTENANCE ISSUE HERE:
Leaseholder Advisory Service Home page: http://www.lease-advice.org/
Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors: www.rics.org/uk
Cornwall Residential Landlords Association: www.crla.org.uk/